Sales Consultant – Competitive Salary – Buckinghamshire (flexible work location)
We have an opportunity to offer a talented individual the chance to become a part of our exciting company and join the Sales and Marketing Team as a Sales Consultant. You will be tasked to build strong channels to market and increase subscription sales across SME’s and large corporate customers. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that is at the leading edge of IoT.
We are headquartered in Princes Risborough, but your working location can be flexible; you will only be required to join a monthly company meeting and quarterly sales reviews at our offices. This is the perfect time to join the company who are quickly becoming a disruptive force in the market. If you are interested in working at the forefront of IoT, have experience in sales and are looking for an entrepreneurial high energy work environment, then we would be keen to hear from you.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Executing a coherent sales plan through meetings, outbound and inbound calls, pipeline development and sales proposals, meeting and exceeding all key KPIs in the process
- Using a variety of sales techniques and marketing tools in order to explore subscriber opportunities and secure channel partners
- Attending events and meeting channel partners in order to successfully promote our brand and develop meaningful relationships with new and existing clients
- Understanding the ways in which you can support our existing partners to ensure repeat business, as well as meeting new potential partners and identifying their particular needs
- Any other duties as reasonably requested of you
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Consultant:
- Proven sales experience with a history of meeting or exceeding quotas and closing sales
- Strong persuasion and presentation skills with the ability to communicate concepts and benefits in a simple and easily digestible fashion
- A flexible and adaptable team player, possessing resilience and the ability to work under their own initiative in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English, and a professional and courteous telephone manner
- Competent in IT (particularly Word and Excel), able to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong business acumen in order to understand the goals and objectives of our company
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.