Bradford Head Office
Uncapped commission structure.
Established in 2001, we are the largest UK specialist designer and manufacturer of premium moveable glass wall products. We also have operations in the USA and Canada and clients worldwide. Right now, we are launching our new ground-breaking, innovative, patented products which will take the market by storm.
We require superior, high quality, passionate, and deal closing professionals to bring our advanced designs into homes and buildings, across the world, including our core UK and USA centres. This will include supporting the activities of our Worldwide Sales Affiliate Partners.
This is an ideal time to join a dynamic family company, which has never compromised on its ambitions, for its clients. If you are looking for a new career challenge, with a great brand, we can surely provide it for you!
· Execute professional account management of UK and International Sales.
· Proactively manage leads, and quotes through CRM database, to prioritise opportunities for conversion
· Generate significant income for the business, achieving and exceeding prescribed sales targets, especially via upselling of sales packages
· Promote and advise on the unique technical selling features of our superior in-house designs.
· Develop and maintain strong personal and professional relationships with clients.
· Prioritise workload, to maximise sales opportunities, in a dynamic and increasingly competitive marketplace.
· Receive Commission on your own sales and sales generated by your assigned Worldwide Affiliate Partners
Our Ideal Sales Consultant will possess:
· Proven history of successful professional sales activity-B2B/B2C -international sales experience is an advantage
· Proven ability to successfully close the sale and upsell
· A real passion for sales and making money
· Goal-oriented and target driven personality, with strong interpersonal skills
· Positive competitive team ethic
· Ability to accept and manage rapid change and perform under pressure
· Confident and tenacious negotiating skills.
· A strong ability to understand, process and explain technical product data. -
· Excellent attention to detail
· High level of communication and numeracy skills – written and verbal
· Additional language skills in the above – major advantage
· Strong ICT skills - experience of using a CRM system is a major advantage
· Uncapped Commission Structure- with no qualifying period
· A proven first-class product to sell, from a first-class business.
· Comprehensive Product Training, Induction and Mentoring
· A vibrant and supportive family business community, where everyone is passionate about the product
· 5.6 weeks’ paid holiday and Holiday Award Scheme
· Workplace Pension Savings Scheme
· Secure Car Parking
If you see yourself as a superior sales professional, then we want to hear from you- now!