6 months ago
* Croydon, Greater London
* £16000 to £40000 Excellent benefits up to £40k OTE
Our success at Furniture Village is built on providing an outstanding customer experience. That’s why our staff are our greatest asset. We really value our team of caring and passionate people who are prepared to do whatever it takes to make the customer’s journey a worthwhile one, every time.
Now we are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant who shares our ambitions and our values.
A positive attitude is vital, along with the determination to succeed and help others to succeed. That means you have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in representing a quality brand is also essential, as well as flexibility, and a commitment to delivering on time from day one.
As an independent business, we are expanding fast, with over 50 stores and 19 distribution centers, and more in the pipeline. If you believe you have what it takes and are passionate about pursuing a career in retail, this is your opportunity to grow with us.
Some key aspects of the Sales Consultant role
* Maximising bookings, sales, margin and profit in line with budgets.
* Ensuring customer orders are made accurately and efficiently, right up to delivery.
* Following all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently.
* Actively keeping track of sales performance against target, and seeking support and feedback when required.
* Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
* Successfully achieving activity targets.
* Using your persuasive skills and influence to move sales forward.
* Must be able to work weekends and bank holidays.
Do you have the personal skills?
You should be able to:
* Make a good first impression on other people, and maintain it.
* Exceed customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
* Pick out the key facts in oral and written communication and communicate information clearly and persuasively.
* Be aware of your behaviour and adapt it to suit your audience and achieve a desired result.
* Take decisions when required to do so.
* Stay positive in the face of disappointment and/or rejection.
What you can expect in return:
* An excellent salary and benefits package
* 13 Weeks guaranteed commission
* Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
* Permanent health insurance
* Paid holiday
* An opportunity to develop and grow with the business
* Generous discounts at Furniture Village