8 months ago
Sales Capture Senior Manager – Various Industry Groups
Accenture UK Sales
Salary: £75k to £120k depending on experience, plus Sales Achievement Bonus & excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology, you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
The Sales Capture Senior Manager is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts. Typically, the Sales Capture Senior Manager is targeted to a single client but may include multiple geographies or types of work. The Senior Manager will work under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Accountable for driving all types of sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts and improve sales efficiency & effectiveness by meeting & exceeding Application Services sales & revenue targets.
* The Sales Capture Senior Manager should work with the Client Account Lead and Sales Lead to identify profitable sales objectives for the account and sell work with Won CCI outcomes that are accretive to the client portfolio
* Work as part of the Leadership team under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead and reporting to the Sales Lead this person will work collaboratively with the Technology Services Lead
* The Sales Capture Senior Manager plays a proactive role in collaborating with the Client Account Lead in account planning including defining an account strategy, Year-on-Year sales growth expectations for Application Services work, and taking a proactive role in driving net new origination throughout the year
* The Sales Capture Senior Manager is expected to stay close to delivery status / challenges of jobs in their portfolio as s/he maintains relationships with client stakeholders.
* Remain connected with delivery counterparts and provide support from a relationship perspective, as needed
* Originate and close net new sales, it may also be required for the Sales Capture Senior Manager to assist with renewals or extensions if there is not already a Technology Services Lead or Delivery Lead in place or additional sales assistance is required