8 months ago
Sales Capture Senior Manager / Manager (Resources)
Senior Manager or Manager (depending on level of experience)
Salary: £75k to £120k depending on level of experience, plus excellent benefits package including Sales Achievement Bonus and Car Allowance
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Resources Sales Team leads the sale of all large and complex opportunities at Accenture in the Resources Operating Group in the UK and Ireland. It is a dynamic team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with most of the major clients in the Energy, Utility and Chemical and Natural Resources sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
· Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
· Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
· Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
· Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
· Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
· Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close (depending on level of experience)
· Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
· Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
· Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
· Participate as Capture Lead role on SAP OM from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation (depending on level of experience).
· May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
· Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives (depending on level of experience)
· Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility (depending on level of experience)
· Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters (depending on level of experience)
· Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability (depending on level of experience).
· Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture