Are you enthusiastic, target driven, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and striving for a future career as a Mortgage Adviser?
NM MONEY are seeking a Sales Call Handler to join our new purpose-built Mortgage Centre in Central Milton Keynes.
· Join the NM Group – we are one of the Sunday Times fastest growing companies in the UK
· We handle over 200m customer transactions, working with all the major UK banks and now have over 180 UK branches.
· We are growing fast and looking to change the face of Mortgages in the UK with great fee-free advice supported by state-of-the-art digital technology
· We provide strong training and development with real opportunities to make a difference
· You will be working in lovely offices in the centre of MK with a friendly team of people and some fantastic benefits.
· We have a great culture focused on outstanding customer service and an enjoyable place to work and build your career
· We also provide you with high volumes of quality customer leads through our partner brands, sister companies and digital channels
If you are interested in becoming a mortgage adviser, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This apprenticeship offers an ideal entry point for a career in the mortgage advice sector. The successful candidate will be given 12 to 18 months experience working as a Sales Call Handler, whilst training to be a Mortgage Adviser. We will put your through your CeMAP qualification to give you the opportunity to take the next steps in your career as a Trainee Mortgage Adviser.
NM Money generate mortgage leads through several offline and online channels. Our Sales Call Handlers are responsible for contacting prospective customers who have made an enquiry, helping with general issues and booking appointments for our Mortgage Advisers.
· Excellent customer service, written, oral and communication skills with
· Previous Telesales experience.
· You will be results driven
This is an excellent opportunity to join us on our exciting journey, helping us to shape the business and become the LEADING MORTGAGE BROKER IN THE UK. We are in a prime location in the centre of Milton Keynes, and offer funded parking, flexible working hours, bonuses and first-class training & career development.
If you want to be part of our new team, take the next step and apply now!
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.