about 1 year ago
Sales Assistants - Covent Garden
Part time and full time roles available
Responsible to Store Manager
Purpose of the role:
To positively contribute to the turnover of the Covent Garden store by offering excellent levels of customer service and developing selling opportunities. To represent the Barbour brand in a positive manner and remain professional at all times.
Covent Garden Store
Closing Date for Applications:
Sunday 19th August
* Contribute positively towards the sales/profitability budgets for the store through achieving personal sales targets.
* To contribute to the store by delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
* To be a brand ambassador promoting the brand within the locality.
* To maintain shop floor standards both front and back of house.
* To undertake and apply accurate Company administration procedures.
* To comply with Company security procedures.
* To process accurately cash, cheque and credit card transactions through the till system.
* To actively support store management procedures, in line with Company policy.
* Ensure all Health & Safety regulations and Company procedures are adhered to and remedial action is taken if required.
* Undertake any other reasonable activity, as may be required by senior management.
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent customer care and advanced selling skills.
* Understanding of requirements to work in a target orientated environment.
* Acting with a professional and respectful manner to all individuals.
* Understanding current market trends in relation to clothing/ fashion.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally at all business levels.
* Able to analyse basic internal data and could translate into actions.
* Time Management skills for organising self appropriately.
* Information Technology skills including experience of EPOS systems, MS Outlook.
* Understanding and ability to implement visual merchandising standards.
* To have an appreciation of Barbour’s sporting heritage and its customers’ requirements.
E-mail Barbour about this vacancy
Minimum 6 months experience in a customer facing environment
May be required to work/ visit alternative locations
To apply for this role, please send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state on your application which role you are applying for.