about 1 month ago
Sales Assistant (Part-Time) with key holder responsibilities
Salary: NMW / NLW
Closing Date: Friday 31 May 2019
Sales Assistant (Part-Time) with key holder responsibilities (16 Hour Per Hour)
Card Factory is the UK’s largest greetings card retailer, our continued growth and success is entirely dependent on the hard work and dedication of our colleagues.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service.
We are now looking for a Sales Assistant with key holder experience to join our very successful Card Factory family.
* Being dedicated to delivering excellent customer service so our customers can celebrate their life moments
* Price stock correctly and merchandise in line with Company procedure
* Make customers aware of product promotions and offers
* Assist with unloading of deliveries and storage of stock
* Operate till, accept payment by cash, credit and debit card
* Cashing up and tills management
* Supervision of the store when required
Are we right for you?
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. Our people make a real difference and we believe in promoting from within, which is why we support our colleagues and encourage their progression.
What’s in it for you?
At Card Factory you will have the opportunity to develop your career through our on-going training and development program. It doesn’t stop there, you can save money at hundreds of high street retailers through our staff discount website and join our save as you earn scheme.
*Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.