3 months ago
Durham - Arnison centre retail park
Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
We are recruiting for a 16 hour sales advisor which must be fully flexible with working hours, which includes evenings and weekends.
Day to Day:
As a memer of the OUTFIT team you are required to achieve the sales assistant expectations and demonstrate the following key skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Flexible to switch between different activitieS , dependant on customer / store needs.
- Ability to work in a busy, customer facing environment.
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleague.
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Open and honest
- Pace and energy
Due to the fast paced nature of the role experience is a must.
The exciting Part
* 25% discount across all our fab 7 brands to shop until you drop.
* Uniform allowance.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Be part of an employee discount scheme.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.