9 months ago
LOCATION: Broadway Market (Tala HQ)
SALARY: Salary dependent on experience and benefits
Founded by four university friends with a shared passion for design, technology and sustainability, Tala is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact. Guided by our ethos of “Conservation Through Beauty,” Tala’s aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
We are looking for a highly organised and driven individual to support the establishment and growth of Tala in new markets globally. This role will require actively building and developing relationships with distributors, retailers, showrooms and interior designers in multiple geographies. You will also be responsible for pipeline development, customer support and CRM management. The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent organisational skills, who is highly proactive, shares our ethos, and is able to hit the ground running.
This role will include, but not be limited to:
* Provide support for key distributor accounts to maximize growth and revenue
* Pipeline generation in multiple geographies across three revenue streams
* On-boarding new distributorships in relevant markets
* Client negotiation and creatively approaching problems
* Planning and delivering product training
* Planning and delivering marketing training
* Maintaining CRM tools, account maps and client base
* Assisting on projects through all stages to completion
* Arranges travel and accommodations for any sales person that is meeting clients outside of the office
* Providing accurate sales forecasts and pipelines for each distributorship
* Working closely and collaboratively with other teams to communicate sales, marketing and operational information
* Working as a brand ambassador
* Sales support or account management experience, preferably in the design industry
* Commercially-minded and able to develop accounts through strong relationships
* Robust communication and presentation skills
* An independent worker able to think for themselves whilst collaborating with other teams
* Pipeline management and CRM experience
* Ambitious with an entrepreneurial mind set
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to work under pressure
* A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
If you have a good understanding of sales support, a passion for design and sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter via the link below detailing why you are right for Tala.