8 months ago
Sales and Support Executive - Encryption
IT Governance Ltd is a fast-growing, market-leading, Internet-based, multi-channel IT GRC (governance, risk management and compliance) business, based in Ely but with a global reach.
We have a growing range of software products that we have developed and successfully launched into the market. We are now looking for a sales and support executive to help our clients from around the world get to grips with these products, and be part of our growth ambition.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering pre- and post-sales support on a range of our encryption products; and
* Managing your own sales opportunities by:
* Liaising with customers by telephone, email, Skype and WebEx;
* Responding to incoming sales leads by working alongside sales colleagues to demonstrate our key products and services;
* Managing client implementation projects and handling first line queries; and
* Coordinating and completing sales administration.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
* Professional communication skills – specifically with clients, conveying an authoritative manner when delivering demonstrations;
* Demonstrable experience in B2B sales and marketing for encryption software/products;
* Bags of confidence – to understand your role in the overall client/sales/developer relationship.
* An enthusiastic approach with a record of delivering great service; and
* A proactive approach to problem solving.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would like to hear from you today.
To apply, please click on the button below and send a CV and covering letter.
Remuneration: £27,500 – £33,000 depending on experience
Location: Office based – Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.