8 months ago
Information on the company
Our client blends machine learning and expert curation to help users from 150+ countries stay on top of the science that matters to them. With over 60 million unique research papers and patents from all fields of science in their database, the mission is to democratise scientific knowledge, making it more accessible, searchable and shareable.
This is a 3 month internship paying £20-22K pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic sales & marketing intern to join our growing team in London. You can expect to do the following day-to-day activities:
* Assist with outbound lead generation
* This includes planning, creating and executing email campaigns
* Analysing statistics and suggesting improvements
* Following up leads and booking meetings, procuring contact lists
* Chipping in with other ad hoc tasks that come with a start-up
* Reporting to our Head of Commercial, you will be an important part of our continued growth.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Energetic and flexible personality
* Persistent and results oriented
* Analytical with attention to detail
* Driven and independent
* Good communication skills (fluency of spoken and written English)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Lots of fun, responsibility and challenging work.
* A great office right in the middle of Shoreditch
* A very diverse environment, we have as many passports as employees
* A flat structure where you get a lot of opportunities to influence both the product and the company
* Sales coaching and training to further develop your sales skills
Apply for this role