Sales and Marketing Intern
Our client is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. They have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. They are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
They are at their 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
Position: Sales & Marketing Intern
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, minimum of 6 months fixed term Contract
Hours: 40 hours a week, Mondays to Fridays (You may be required to work on Saturday and it will be compensated accordingly)
Benefits: Holidays pro-rata + bank holidays; Company car, phone and laptop; Full UK driving licence.
About the role:
The Sales and Marketing Intern will support the Sales and Marketing teams in building the companies presence and sales within the convenience store sector. After an initial training period of 3-4 weeks, you will be provided with a portfolio of convenience stores within a region.
- Visit all clients once every 4 weeks
- Build relationships with clients and work with them to build their presence on shelf
- Negotiating listing of their products on range
- Work with the client to ensure maximum availability for the customers
- Use product samples to offer clients in-store tastings / trials
- Improving knowledge of their brand through in-store tasting with their wholesale clients
- Supporting the Marketing team with events and large event sampling
- May involve some international travel
- Business-related degree (or equivalent) or working towards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build professional relationships quickly and naturally
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to master IT tools within the job role.
- Excellent attention to detail
You may have experience of the following: Sales and Marketing Intern, Sales Intern, Marketing Intern, Sales Graduate, Marketing Graduate, Sales Executive, Internal Sales Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Sales Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.