This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Director to join a fast growing, market leading business within the payments industry!
My client are specialists within the financial services industry.
Having been established for over 20 years, they have really developed the market and are working with some of the biggest names across a number of sectors.
They adopt a positive work ethic and have a diverse, welcoming, 'can do' culture which has resulted in them making a strong name for themselves in the industry and an attractive company to work for!
It is an exciting time to join, as the business is on track to achieve and improve its consistent record of growth, and is now looking for a Sales and Marketing Director to continue to drive the business forward!
The responsibilities for the Sales and Marketing Director include:-
- Managing, developing & coaching the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Building, developing & executing a growth strategy in line with corporate objectives.
- Continuous development of the partnership strategy as a key focus; looking at current processes & analysing what works and what needs developing, both operationally & commercially.
- Meeting monthly with directors to provide updates on forecast, budgets, personnel and other business critical points.
- Attending quarterly board meetings.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure relevant content & tools are being utilised/maximised to enhance the companies brand, image and offering.
- Thorough use of Salesforce.com, as a key tool that helps plan, prioritise and execute processes.
- Adopting a 'hands on' approach, working with the sales team to manage the pipeline effectively and assisting them on contract negotiations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their first Sales Director role with a track record of managing a few people, delivered against targets and can drive a business forward! Alternatively, it is also a great role for someone who is currently operating at this level, looking to work for an organisation where you can 'stamp your mark' and still have opportunity to progress!
The successful candidate will:-
- Ideally have experience as a Sales and Marketing director.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in leading a sales and marketing team.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Have demonstrable sales experience, with the ability to highlight how targets have been met/exceeded!
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to the board and staff.
- Be a driven, passionate, self-motivated leader who leads from the front.
- Be a consultative individual who can build, maintain and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Have strong analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Be able to demonstrate how they have added value to a business and the wider organisation
A competitive basic salary and package
Opportunity to work for a growing organisation that have a fantastic work ethic and amazing values
Great opportunity for progression