FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well-known restaurant group headquartered in Cheshire.
The organisation is now looking for a Sales & Events Manager to work on a fast-growing brand.
The successful candidate will have previously worked in a similar role and will be reporting into the Marketing Director
· Develop creative sales programmes at national level and oversee the development of local sales programmes.
· Effectively manage a team of sales & events executives to ensure the implementation of their local sales and events programmes.
· Translate the marketing strategy into an effective sales strategy and manage the implementation of the programme across the organisation.
· Have full understanding of a site's P&L, sales mix and ability to spot sales opportunities within sales data.
· Work with sales & marketing director to translate the marketing strategy into an effective local marketing strategy.
· Oversee and manage the implementation of each site’s local marketing plan.
· Extensive events management skills to effectively deliver national and local activities.
· Ability to develop creative event propositions that align against the brand’s values and personality.
· Overall responsibility for managing the event budget to ensure profitability for the business.
· Work with the marketing team to protect the corporate reputation of the brand at all times.
· Work with the marketing director to manage the reporting of sales and events to relevant stakeholders.
· Proven ability to work with partners to develop collaborative event propositions.
· Knowledge how to work with suppliers to create and leverage contra deals.
· Solid understanding of all Social Media platforms
· Previous experience managing a team
· Educated to a degree level/experience