4 months ago
Sales and Account Manager
Full Time Permanent Position
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 PA
Based in Park Royal, North West London (NW10 7PR)
Our client is a young and exciting company who makes 100% natural gourmet ice lollies! They are coming into their 5th year and are a looking to recruit a Sales and Account Manager to help with their rapid expansion.
If you’re an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with experience working in sales within the food industry then this is the job for you. This position is varied and rewarding, and you’ll be working within a close-knit team. Our client wants someone who will make a difference, help expand sales and bring their delicious ice lollies to new customers across the UK.
Our client is based in Park Royal, North West London, where you’ll be mainly based. This position also requires you to be out on the road, so all candidates must have a clean driver’s license.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating new sales (primarily through smaller independents, but with the opportunity to develop into key accounts) throughout the UK, as well as maintaining good relationships with our existing customers.
What you'll do:
• Creating and maintaining sales strategy.
• Responsible for growing sales to new customers and other outlets.
• Generating leads and converting them into new customers.
• Booking and attending sales meetings with potential retailers and outlets.
• Answering client requests and targeting potential new customers.
• Managing and maintaining existing accounts and clients.
• Organising the POS - advising current and future customers, assisting with optimising sales.
• Represent the brand externally.
• Participate in sales days and exhibitions.
• Lead sampling in retail stores, offices and events.
• Above all you must have excellent communication and networking skills in order to help our client open new doors.
• You will be a graduate or someone with a good sales track record.
• You will need to be well organised and focused.
• You will be passionate about food, especially ice lollies!
• Knowledge and experience in the food and drinks sector.
• You will also need to be flexible and be able to help out occasionally with other parts of the business, events, or even the odd shift in the kitchen!
• You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload.
• Strong communication skills, with clearly spoken English and excellent writing skills.
• Good computer skills including Google applications.
Position to start ASAP
Please submit your CV and covering letter/email stating briefly why you think you would be suited to this job.
Please note that CVs sent without a covering letter/email specific to this application will NOT be considered.
28 days ago
only 3 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close