A global food manufacturer, with instantly recognisable household name brands
European headquarters based to the west of London
TV advertised brands
Lots of innovative NPD
Strong UK and European presence
· Daily management of EPOS data processing and system processing;
· Monitor orders in system daily dealing with anomalies and ensuring balanced workload for the field team;
· Manage weekly changes to deliver sales number in line with Management instruction;
· Analyse system performance and outputs to provide insight to the management team;
· Build and manage assortments to ensure accurate product ranges by account by store;
· Manage and resolve all field operations issues in line with deadlines;
· Develop coded solutions to improve efficiency and automation of all data management;
· Support delivery of Field Operations team goals and activities as appropriate;
· Develop analytical ability of Field Operations colleagues through on the job training
Degree or equivalent
Sales planning system experience (preferably within FMCG business)
Excellent analytical skills
Advanced Excel proficiency is essential – Vlookup, Pivot tables, Advanced Charts, VBA and Macros
SAP knowledge would be an asset
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/56ss
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.