Sales Agent (In-bound)
Our client has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in their 18th year, they look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses.
Animal welfare is important to them, they donate to and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, they have donated over £3 million.
Position: Sales Agent (In-Bound)
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37.5 per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 am – 8 pm. Some weekend work will be required on a rota basis)and part time (evenings and weekends)
Salary: £17,550 per annum with excellent benefits including 22 holiday days
About the role:
- Taking inbound calls from potential new customers
- Following-up “warm” leads from our website
- Calling existing customers to discuss renewals
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to discussing policies with customer
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks
- As you’ll be working to targets, experience working within a sales environment will see you hit the ground running
- Their customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you'll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Working within their busy contact centre you’ll need to be organised with the ability to work at pace
- They have several different teams that support their customers and business and are keen to see their employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and they give you your birthday off
- A monthly sales performance bonus
- 95% of their employee’s own pets, they’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance
- They believe looking after employees’ health is important, so they offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership
- They like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k a month to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and they welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Internal Sales Advisor, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Client Support, Contact Centre Agent, Inbound Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Assistant, Insurance, Telesales, Sales Advisor etc.