about 1 year ago
Salary: £19,300 - £21,370 + Monthly Bonus
Closes on: Wednesday 02 October 2019
We are Domestic & General. We’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We’re looking for skilled sales professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues – and you can help make it happen. So, what’s happening?
* We have recently completed a £1.4m Office Refurbishment in Brighton that gives all our employees a truly world class office to work in
* We’ve just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
* We’ve also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
About the Role
As a Sales Advisor in our Sky Outbound team, you will be an ambassador of our Sky campaign. You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will be making outbound sales calls to Sky’s warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase products and packages that best suit their needs.
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, consisting of:
* Three weeks of: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 20:00 and an early finish on a Friday working 11:00 – 18:00
* One week of: Monday – Thursday 09:30 – 18:30 with an early finish on a Friday working 09:30 – 16:00
* Two Saturdays a month: 09:00 – 17:30 (week day off in lieu)
A skilled sales professional, you’ll thrive on beating targets – but you’ll always make sure that the customer’s interests come first. You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport. The most successful Sales Advisors also love to be challenged and have a real flair for sales, whilst understanding that as in any sales role, a strong resilience is key to success. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service. You’ll also come equipped with a great team spirit and excellent communication skills.
Working in a team of up to 15 Sales Advisors, you’ll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
Salary & Bonuses:
* A highly competitive £19,300 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,370
* Bonus earning potential of up to £9,000 per annum
* 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
* Pension Scheme - matched contribution up to 5%
* Life Assurance (4 x salary)
* Free Protection Plan: Register one product for a free protection plan e.g. a domestic appliance, TV or boiler
* Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
* Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
* Cycle To Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
* Corporate Discount: up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans
* D&G Discounts Benefits Website: exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services
* Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving and exciting as we’re going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything we do…to be part of both our culture and growth, apply now.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.