9 months ago
Salary: £18,380 - £20,150 + Bonus scheme
Closes on: Monday 31 December 2018
“There’s a new starting salary of £18,380 - £20,150 to recognise the importance of skilled Customer Sales Advisors.”
Domestic & General is transforming it’s call centres, apply now!
We are looking for skilled Sales professionals who thrive on delivering sales results and excellent customer service with experience working in an inbound or customer facing environments.
Our most successful Sales Advisors have a natural drive to exceed targets and are passionate about their performance and development.
We’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
About the role
As a Sales Advisor, you will be taking calls from existing customers and be the first point of contact for a variety of warranty related queries. You will be using your initiative and customer service skills to satisfy customer’s needs and resolve any concerns quickly and efficiently in order to retain the customer. Working in partnership with our brands, you will be making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind.
Our Sales Advisor will have:
* A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
* A passion for sales and you’ll thrive on beating targets
* Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
* £18,380 starting salary
* A pay increase after six months to £20,150 per annum
* Bonus scheme of up to £5,040 per annum
* 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
* Discounted SKY TV and broadband packages
* Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
* Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
* Pension scheme
* Free life assurance
* Comprehensive in-house training
* Clearly defined career progression opportunities
* Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
* Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for?
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.