Sales Advisor – sales experience necessary.
Job Description - Healthcare Advisor – More Health Ltd
Permanent, full-time 9-5 (Monday to Friday)
Excellent OTE - up to 60K
Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire
More Health Ltd
More Health is an established medical insurance brokerage based in Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire. With a National Coverage we provide advisory services to clients with private medical insurance policies or for those looking to take out cover for the first time. Our aim is to save our clients’ money by reviewing the market for more competitive policies while retaining cover for pre-existing medical conditions. All enquiries and sales are handled over the telephone with no requirement for face to face appointments. We have agencies with all of the major medical insurers namely; AXA PPP, Vitality, BUPA and AVIVA.
This person will be responsible for securing new clients and managing existing clients, working alongside the other Healthcare Advisor to grow the More Health business and client portfolio. The person recruited will report directly to the Managing Director.
· To sell appropriate Private Medical Insurance Policies (PMI) to clients based on needs and budget, and to manage the sale from start to completion.
· Contacting telephone, newspaper and internet leads in a timely manner.
· Obtaining a detailed medical history of individuals and recording information in line with company policy.
· Research policy options to meet clients need and to ensure the best possible outcome for the client and also for More Health.
· Produce health insurance quotations and present to clients in a professional and timely manner
· Ensure all tracking tools are kept up to date, and accurate. All contact with clients is recorded on CRM system.
· Handle any issues arising from a sale professionally and with urgency
· Provide ongoing support to clients throughout the term of the policy as required and provide an annual policy review.
· Liaise with insurers regarding initial and renewal quotations
· Liaise with insurers underwriting departments regarding clients’ medical disclosures.
· Be aware of own and team sales targets
This document shows the key aspects of the Healthcare Advisor role, but is in no way exhaustive. You will be expected to carry out other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time. You are required to comply with all reasonable directions from the Company as outlined in the contract of employment.
Required Qualifications / Experience
· A good standard of education, minimum GSE's and A-levels.
· Some experience of sales or a natural ability to sell.
· Experience of offering a customer focused experience.
· The ability to deal with competing priorities and pressures with an understanding of the commercial environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills at all levels, oral and written.
· Good all round computer skills and knowledge e.g. Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please note that the closing date for applications is midday 1st Sep 2019.
We are unable to respond to any applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please email a covering letter and your CV (including reason for wishing to leave your present position and current salary and remuneration expectations), to Leanne Moreton; Managing Director.