5 months ago
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A SALE ADVISOR,
This Full Time Sales Advisor position requires full flexibility.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
* Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
* Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
* Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
* Receiving and processing our deliveries.
* Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
* Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
* Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
* A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
* The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
* Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
* The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
* The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
* A willingness to learn and improve.