10 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join a busy Sales Office Team within this trade only security wholesaler based in London.
This role is a Monday to Friday position 40 hours per week, with working hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Experience and knowledge of a Sales Office would be an advantage but are by no means essential as full training will be given.
Key responsibilities include:
- To answer the phone and deal with customer orders/queries efficiently and professionally.
- To process written and verbal orders accurately and in accordance with the customer's requirements.
- Actively participating in the Company's Promotional Drives, whether they be proactive i.e. speculatively calling customers or reactive i.e. maximising an incoming order.
- Completion of all relevant Paperwork.
- Active participation in Team Job Function Rotation ensuring maximum knowledge and experience is gained in all aspects of the Department.
- To build on product knowledge by attending training as organised and using all resources including Catalogues, Computer System and personnel as required.
- Completion of Day to Day Admin Procedures (Back orders, Forward Data Orders, Out of Stock Analysis etc.).
- Helping out on Trade Counter when required.
What they are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities.
- Friendly and a Team Player.
- Computer Literate.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close