8 months ago
Location: Footman James
Closing Date: Thursday 13 December 2018
Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK’s leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
Footman James was founded in 1983 to establish a professional insurance broking service specialising in plans for niche markets.
Over 30 years later Footman James is proud of a heritage based on successful relationships with vintage and classic vehicle enthusiasts and clubs: providing specialist insurance for owners, collectors and professionals in a competitive market.
From humble beginnings, we now have:
* A customer base of well over 100,000 policyholders
* Operate a customer service centre of well over 100 enthusiastic team members
* Deal efficiently with 1,000s of requests a day through telephone calls, on line and the post
All customers benefit from a level of personal service you would expect from a specialist insurance broker such as Footman James. Our aim is to provide relevant, quality cover at competitive premiums.
36.25 hours per week Monday to Saturday
Footman James requires enthusiastic, confident and well-spoken people to join our team of advisors promoting the high standards of service ensuring we are the experts within niche market.
* Outbound / Inbound calling to promote the products and services
* Positively engage with all contact centre processes and policies
* Represent the Footman James brand to the highest possible standard
* Implement feedback from Team Managers relating to call conduct, quality and compliance adherence as well as other performance areas
* Understanding of own metrics against current targets as well as positive attitude to improving delivery
* Use available resources to improve product knowledge with the aim of becoming a product expert
* Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of our products, including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with customer enquiries
* Identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date with best practice to improve customer satisfaction
* Buddy’ with team members to share best practice and provide guidance
Working in this fast-paced role, hard work, determination and providing an excellent customer service is a must. Call centre experience is not essential as full training is provided to enable you to deliver our service to a very high standard; all you need to bring is the following:
* A professional, can-do attitude
* A willingness to apply yourself during your training and into your future career
* Confident use of a keyboard
* An excellent telephone manner along with the ability to remain calm, work efficiently and follow procedures
* A comprehensive training programme will be provided ensuring you will be given the required tools and skills to become an expert in your field;
* Continuous opportunities to grow and expand professional development and skills
Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.