11 months ago
Full Time - Newcastle
The END. Flagship Store on Grainger Street in Newcastle upon Tyne has asserted itself as the premier destination for cutting edge sportswear, leading contemporary menswear and luxury collections in the region.
We need energetic and ambitious sales people who fully understand the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle to form our Sales team. We want individuals who can offer an exclusive personalised service that matches the industry we represent. Your main role will be to newly engage with customers whilst developing potential customers and building upon the existing customer base; whilst exceeding customer and Company expectations at every level.
* You will network amongst the END. customer base, developing new and building on existing customer relationships to achieve and exceed set sales targets.
* You will support the store team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile.
* You will outwardly display exemplary service techniques driving excellence of service as a basic standard.
* You will support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
* You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
* You will share your in depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
* You will handle all financial transactions professionally assuming accountability for accuracy.
* You will adhere to Company policies and procedures.
* It is imperative that you are a visual representation of END. with impeccable personal presentation.
* You must have experience in a customer facing role, ideally within luxury fashion or a related industry.
* Ambition within the Retail function – we want to develop you within our business.
* You must be sociable and charismatic with an innate ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
* You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please , informing us which vacancy you wish to apply for and why you feel that you are a suitable candidate.