3 months ago
The Company is a market leading manufacturer and distributor of cabinet hardware, fixtures, fittings and site supplies. "Passionate, Professional, Consistent and Honest" - We are an enthusiastic team that is driven by results! We build upon our success and are accountable to ensure we deliver as a team.
The Sales Administrator will be based in a busy, fast paced environment. They will require strong administrative and time management skills. On a daily basis they will be working on customer quotations, sample requests and pricing proposals. They will also work with the key account management team to assist in diary booking for the field sales team. This will require strength in both concentration and accuracy. The candidate will require strong computer literacy, especially in Microsoft excel.
Key Skills required:
- Good computer literacy and experience in Microsoft office programs, including excel.
- Effective planning and time management.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to consistently work accurately with data.
- Ability to work with targeted KPI's.
- Good listening skills and the ability to absorb information and action this.
- Motivated individual that strives for success.
- Telephone etiquette.
- A positive approach to your work and a general positive attitude.
- To work well as part of the team and support the team effort to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
Main Responsibilities, tasks & duties:
- Work closely with key account managers to complete Customer quotation proposals accurately and in a timely manner.
- To work on product proposals in excel for customer enquiries.
- Support key account managers and Area Sales managers by assisting in planning and booking of appointments.
- Allocate call details and notes in the CRM system.
- Customer pricing management.
- Work with the Purchasing Department to look at sourcing products following customer enquiries.
- Respond and finalise customer enquiries that come through via telephone, email and CRM allocations.
£18,000 + Company Performance Bonus
28 days annual leave incl. of bank holidays
Dress Down Friday's
Internal Training & Development
11 days ago
only 7 days until close
7 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 25 days until close