9 months ago
Sales Account Manager - UK Wide
Salary: £50,000 plus OTE of £50,000
My client supplies body worn video solutions (hardware, software and services) to organisations across a range of industries including, Police, Local government, Security and Retail.
They are looking for an energetic and motivated Account Manager to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment.
This role will be responsible for the day to day pre and post sales activities within the UK Police marketplace. The environment is fast paced, high success, and a teamwork oriented environment committed to growing the business.
You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our company discover new ways to improve our service and drive new business initiatives to increase customer success.
The most critical qualifications for Account Managers role, is that you have a proven track record of success in sales. You must also have experience of selling to the Police market and have a good understanding of the process.
• Manage all sales activities relating to the UK Police sector in order to generate order intake and profitable revenue streams
• Develop business plans on a per account basis to meet sales goals and targets
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the UK Police sector
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit
• Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
• A minimum 5 years sales experience with relevant, proven experience selling into the UK Police customer base
• BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
• Demonstrated track record of success
• Ability to strongly influence decision makers
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
In return you will receive:
• 30 days holiday (incl public holidays)
• Life insurance 4 x salary
• Private Health Insurance including Dentist
• Free fruit twice a week
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
19 days ago
only 12 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close