Job Title: French - Sales Account Manager
Reporting to the Team Leader, this is a key internal sales role. The Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of annual sales and business development targets, managing and developing existing key accounts and increasing / maximising their spend and generating New Business in an allocated geographic area.
The AM is accountable for the development, management and delivery of Strategic Account Plans for key accounts and will actively participate in regular Sales meetings and ensure sales forecasts and pipeline reports are accurate, updated and on target. Responsibility is also for identifying new Business opportunities and securing new client accounts.
• Responsible for the sales growth of a portfolio of companies in an agreed geographic region. Generate high levels of repeat sales, reopen and find business from dormant accounts, identify and win new business and the achievement of sales targets.
• Promote the Company’s products and services (plus enhancements/updates/new products) to existing customers by nurturing relationships with key decision makers and those who influence purchase decisions within the account, building strong, consistent and mutually beneficial business relationships.
• Generate new sales leads, identifying, qualifying and converting new business and engaging them with the Company.
• Develop a good understanding of the Customers’ business needs, objectives and practices and present the Company products and services in the form of compelling business propositions, at senior level to grow and retain the accounts.
• Build company brand awareness and sales by: providing regular customer, competitor and market feedback, writing articles, blogs and tweets on relevant industy topics and by contributing ideas and input to marketing campaigns, newsletters and sales promotions.
• Investigate the potential new business opportunities thoroughly in order to identify immediate and future sales opportunities.
• Provide accurate and timely sales reporting including sales forecasts and customer contact reports as required and in the correct format.
• Agree monthly and quarterly Sales Plans, marketing initiatives and campaigns, with the Management Team.
• Prepare quotations for customers and conclude contracts in accordance with the Megnet’s standard procedures, ensuring that all deals are secured and closed appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Secure the services of others within the Company in order to ensure that a high quality service is provided to the customer.
• Co-ordinate and manage the ‘sales cycle’, setting customer expectations and respecting other demands on colleagues to ensure Megnet’s reputation and customer aspirations are met.
• According to company guidlines and with reference to their gross profit targets assume responsibility for the Pricing for all proposals.
• Ensure pricing and margins reflect company objectives.
• Assume ownership of customer issues and ensure that such issues are resolved to the customers satisfaction promptly.
• Develop and maintain close, sensitive and long-term working relationships with all customers’ so that Megnet remains at the forefront of their minds and to ensure that no sales opportunities are missed.
• Be accountable for ensuring that maintaining of account administration on the CRM is accurate and up to date.
• Clean up the database to ensure all contacts and relevant information are up to date and accurate.
• Prepare monthly reports for each customer where required, identifying any issues raised by the customer and opportunities for increased revenue generation.
• Update the sales pipeline daily and ensure that all new opportunities, as well as updates on current prospects, are reflected in the monthly forecast. The database should be updated in English.
• Attend and contribute to the regular sales meetings.
• Contribute significantly to the development of Company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the team.
• Act as an Ambassador for the Company at all times and in all communication with clients
Skills & Experience: (include generic, specific sector, people management, languages etc.)
• A demonstrable background of sales achievement in a IT Networking Industry.
• Excellent command of the English language, along with fluent (possibly native) ability in French languages and an appreciation of their cultures.
• A willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the products and services within the Megnet portfolio
• Strong Sales Account Management capabilities – communication, collaboration and ability to retain long term relationships.
• The ability to deliver results and remain calm under pressure.
• Highly motivated with positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed.
• Excel and MS Office Skills are essential.
• Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative in and out of office.
• Excellent presentation skills and articulate .
• General product awareness.
• Able to work independently, multi-task and exercise good judgement at all times.
• Must be a team player who interacts well with colleagues.
• Good computer skills.
Communication - The ability to speak and write in a friendly manner, using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and style
Initiative - The willingness to move things forward by taking action without needing to be asked and without due escalation
Organising Work - The ability to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to achieve a task. Able to manage own time efficiently and to handle multiple activities in parallel to accomplish the goals
Adaptability - The ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change
Listening & Responding - The ability to accurately listen to others, understand their feelings, needs and points of view and then to respond appropriately
Achievement Orientation - The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
Customer Orientation - The ability to recognise both internal and external customers and the willingness to co-operate with them fully in order to help them achieve their objectives
Self Confidence - The ability to make a positive impact and to maintain a credible position with others on an ongoing basis
People Development – The willingness and ability to help others develop appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes through coaching, training and the provision of constructive feedback.
Minimum academic level required: A Level or Relevant Experience Ideal academic level preferred: Degree