Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical Company committed to research and development; they have a strong heritage in bringing to market innovative products to both primary and secondary care. As a Medical Sales Representative you will be the critical link between our client and healthcare professionals. As a result of an exciting team expansion we are currently looking for an Account Manager to increase our sales success.
1. The role requires an individual to display drive and passion and have the ability of working across the NHS within CCGs, and with Primary Care Doctors and Nurses, particularly key influencers.
2. Drive sales and ensure regular contact with customers.
3. You will be responsible for working autonomously and proactively identify and develop opportunities for sales success.
4. Be a confident negotiator who can recognise and implement commercial opportunities
5. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your business acumen, can-do-attitude and confidence. In return, this role offers a high level of autonomy in target areas.
To be considered for this Account Manager – Area Sales Manager role you will ideally
· Have benefited from classic sales training
· Experience with a track record of account success
· A pharmaceutical salesperson who wants to move into medical sales or a medical or pharmaceutical sales professional who wants a new opportunity for career development.
· We will also consider sales professional who have the commitment and desire to move into medical sales.
· Has the ability, with training, to Influence key healthcare professionals
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2409-6ss
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.