5 months ago
At Britvic, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. Britvic is one of Europe’s leading players in the FMCG market providing household favorites like Pepsi, Robinsons, Fruit Shoot, Purdeys and J2O plus a growing portfolio of premium brands including London Essence combining a strong heritage and innovation across our brands. With a strong position both in the UK and internationally, we’re looking to build on our success with an ambitious growth plan. As our organisation continues to grow, it’s critical that we find new ways to create value for our customers.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Account Manager to work on Britvic’s 2nd biggest account. overall and largest OOH Customer. You will be responsible for the Booker Retail Partners element and Tesco One Stop. The role is the design & delivery of Tesco and Booker convenience strategy. The ‘Power of 5’ consisting of the Londis, Budgens, One Stop, Tesco Express and Premier is a key part of GB’s national convenience plan & strategy.
This Individual will need to:
* To build and own a Customer specific JBP for key Retail Fascia’s, Londis & Budgens, within Booker Retail Partners (MFG to be confirmed) and One stop.
* Work collaboratively with internal Brand, Marketing and Planning teams to ensure that the Customer has an annual plan that delivers against C&I commercial goals and strategic direction, prior to the commencement of the financial year.
* To be responsible for deployment of the Customer Retail promotional plans and for feeding requirements back to our internal stakeholders as part of collaborative and dynamic management of the central calendar of activity.
* To be responsible for working with the Availability Manager to ensure accurate forecasting of Customer volumes to assist total business planning accuracy
* To lead Retail focussed Customer contact strategy to enable you to identify and capitalise on further business opportunities. To include all key Fascia heads as well as new business and tactical trading contacts.
* To ensure that high quality preparation is done prior to your Customer meetings and that Customer meetings are appropriately structured and run, in order to maximise business opportunities. Also accountable for ensuring that your Retail team engage with Customers in the same, efficient way
* To pro-actively track performance of your accounts, implementing course correct tactics as necessary & driving a dynamic, cross functional, collaborative way of working in order to maximise the performance of your business area
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience of managing customers directly within an FMCG environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills to enable strong relationship building
* Understanding and confidence with P&L management and with management of both volume and profit forecasting processes.
* Experience of budgetary management
* Ability to use own initiative and solve problems creatively – Accountability is absolutely necessary.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills – Driven/motivated to ensure all Britvic sales opportunities are exploited
* Self-motivated with ability to work alone whilst also delivering as part of the wider team
* UK driving license (company vehicle will be provided)
This exciting role is a great opportunity to join a business that is flexible, diverse but most importantly encourages agility and entrepreneurship. If you are a compelling, inspirational communicator, with the ability to lead from the front, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.