Sales Account Manager (SaaS) – Competitive Salary – Poundbury, Dorchester
Ebit is looking for a driven and motivated B2B Sales Account Manager to grow their new customer base as well as manage their current portfolio of clients. You will be a natural sales person and passionate about building relationships. Ideally you will understand and have worked with a CRM system and be comfortable with technology and online networks such as LinkedIn.
You will identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. It is an exciting time to join Ebit as we have major plans for growth and an existing client list of recognised brands that we support through our consultancy services.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Account Manager (SaaS) include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a clear understanding of procurement, the Ebit business model and the products and services you will be selling and the clients that you will be account managing
- Achieving agreed sales targets in line with the business objectives through pro-active selling and direct communication with customers to promote Ebit’s products and services
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by researching, initiating communications and conducting follow-ups to move opportunities through the sales funnel, driving new business
- Arranging and leading sales webinars and training sessions as well as face to face training and sales meetings
- Recording and managing all data for new and prospective clients within the CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Answering incoming calls regarding fault support, logging and resolving efficiently, liaising with software support
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers’ needs, building and maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with your customers
- Identifying any system service development opportunities
Ebit Business Solutions is one of the fastest growing procurement services providers in the UK, proud to competitively deliver real value. We help, advise, identify and deliver sustainable savings to our clients with added value, such as project management and implementation. We have a dynamic and flexible team with a wealth of procurement consultancy and purchasing experience throughout many sectors gained in a variety of blue-chip organisations.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Account Manager (SaaS):
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales/account management environment, ideally B2B SaaS sales with a proven track record in sales related activities and market research; any sales experience in a similar industry (Procurement) and SaaS is highly desirable
- Excellent selling and influencing skills, able engage audiences through various techniques (ideally with some knowledge of competitor products and services offered to customers)
- Experience of maintaining a database system; experience of CRM software preferred
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude who is motivated to exceed targets, able to multitask whilst remaining effective and structuring work to achieve best outputs
- Dynamic achiever, works well with autonomy, can demonstrate commercial creativity and entrepreneurship; possesses self-leadership and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent administrative skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- A firm understanding of effective customer care process and its wider impact on business
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.