3 months ago
Sales Account Director – Location Intelligence & Data Specialist
Job Posting Number: 177141
Sales Henley on Thames, England May 3, 2019
Apply Add to Cart
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Account Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
Our solutions connect customer data and help our customers to drive business critical decisions to increase their revenue and growth.
You will closely with the Government Sales Director to drive incremental growth of data, licences and SaaS revenues for the UK and ROI across Pitney Bowes’ software portfolio. Your main focus will be on spatial and data solutions consultancy, to provide cutting edge offerings to support the ever-evolving physical and digital investments within the Public sector.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success
* Enjoy collaborating with others
* Strive to exceed expectations
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
You will be a Location Intelligence and Data specialist and have a keen interest in working within sales, have the drive and hunger to meet and exceed your goals and targets. The role will covering the UK working remotely with regular attendance to our Henley on Thames office as required.
You will be responsible for:
* Developing and closing business to pre-defined targets
* Providing accurate forecasting and achieving quarterly budget requirements
* Developing, maintaining and delivering against a detailed territory and account plan
* Using sales best practice, to manage client opportunities and internal stakeholders
* Working closely with the Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales) and spatial analytics team to develop customer specific demonstrations
* Controlling and driving opportunities by qualifying leads, bidding, negotiatingDeveloping and sustaining a close working relationship with key Customer Accounts
* Proven track record in successfully delivering in a new business/Sales role
* Previous experience selling complex/enterprise software solutions is requiredBackground in Location GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Data and Analytics and Business Intelligence software
* Desire to learn and be trained on sales techniques
* Hunger and drive to exceed and build a career within sales
* Self-motivated, detail minded, organized and pursue excellence on all tasksExcellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills are a pre-requisite as is the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* Previous experience in Public Sector sales is preferred
* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideasDeliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits package
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
***No Agencies Please***