4 months ago
Sales Account Director – Customer Engagement Solutions
Job Posting Number: 178534
Sales Henley on Thames, England June 26, 2019
Apply Add to Cart
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Account Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
This opportunity is for our Software business primarily focusing on our Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) portfolio. You will be mainly responsible for developing and winning business within the UK & ROI. Reporting to the Sales Director for EMEA, you can be home-based and reporting into the Farringdon, London office as required.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success
* Enjoy collaborating with others
* Strive to exceed expectations
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
You will be responsible for:
* Developing and closing business to pre-defined targets
* Selling our software solutions into selected existing accounts, new logo accounts and through partners, not specific to sector.
* Working closely with the EMEA Sales Director in developing Account StrategyWorking in partnership with Pre-Sales/Solution Engineers to develop customer specific demonstrations
* Accurately managing a pipeline and forecasting on Salesforce
* Qualifying opportunities and bidding, negotiating & driving the same to completion
* Developing and sustaining close working relationships with key Customer Accounts
* Previous sales experience within software is required
* Must have extensive direct consultative sales experience with demonstrable success in selling solutions
* Must have a proven success of closing large value complex transactions
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills are a pre-requisite as is the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* Candidates should be confident and have the necessary gravitas and credibility with senior decision makers
* Applicants will possess the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
* Experience of using Salesforce.com CRM
* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideasDeliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits package
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***