- Mission-critical SaaS into FTSE clients.
- Role has been created because of promotion.
- Part of a well-established group.
- The team is well ahead of its quota- you'll be part of a top-performing team.
JOB TITLE: SaaS Business Development Manager, Legal Software.
This Business Development Role involves the provision of mission critical SaaS into legal teams of FTSE 250. Cut your teeth in software and want to step up to Enterprise deals? Frustrated at selling a "nice to have" product? Want to be responsible for more complex sales and bigger deals? Then you need to read on. Our client is a recognised brand in UK technology, but you aren't just going to be part of a number there. They operate as a boutique within the group, so they can still deliver excellent software and customer experience, but are backed by a name which opens doors. They don't want a software rookie, but they are still after the energy and passion of a top performing technology sales professional. SaaS Business Development Manager, Legal Software will involve the following:
- Home based contract, you're likely to be given a territory and prospect accounts to suit you.
- Dealing with legal teams within FTSE clients.
- Well supported new business role with both lead generation team and marketing support at your disposal.
- Full pre- sales and technical support is on tap- you're an expert in sales so they want you to focus on that.
Fit the brief? Then apply today and take that next step in your career.
Package for the role:
- £5k car allowance, 25 days holidays, health, pension.
To be considered for this SaaS Business Development Manager, Legal Software our client is seeking the following:
- New Business Experience from in SaaS/ Software.
- Legal background would be beneficial - sold to the vertical, contacts in the vertical or law degree.
- Disciplined and structured sales professional - strong qualification skills.
- Closed deals upwards of £50k.
- Relevant Software backgrounds- compliance software, accounting software, ERP, Business Intelligence, Payroll/ HR Software.
- Market Leading Legal Software Business.
- Part of a prestigious, large group.
- Sales Team is over target at H2.
- Pedigree Management team, Supportive Sales Director seen as a rainmaker in the legal sector.
- Many Magic Circle legal clients as reference sites.
Home based covering Northern UK, Ideal location is Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Glasgow.