6 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience translating data insights into business recommendations and presenting findings to stakeholders.
* Deep understanding of digital advertising industry and Google’s ad product suite.
* Proven experience driving operational scalability through automation of insights.
* Experience with complex data analysis projects.
* Demonstrated mastery of cross-functional collaboration.
* Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and data visualization skills. Excellent knowledge of data analysis tools, workflows, and dashboards.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Revenue Intelligence Analyst, you will generate and deliver data-driven insights to help our largest and most strategic publishing partners make the most of the web. You are responsible for unearthing new trends and insights, presenting the insights to publishers at the C-level, internal sales, and product leadership.
You will also work closely with various cross-functional teams (including Product, Sales, engineering) to scale your insights. You will report to the EMEA Head of Revenue Intelligence and partner closely with local sales teams.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
* Develop data-driven insights to help shape our publishers business and product strategy.
* Deliver flawless execution and outstanding results.
* Scale and automate data insights to drive efficiency and business impact.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Services, Product Management, Engineering and other key stakeholders to help drive success of the offering including improved products, tools, and processes.
* Travel within EMEA (potentially).