4 months ago
Tesco Mobile is an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) and joint venture between O2 and Tesco. We launched Tesco Mobile in 2003 and we've grown rapidly to become the UK's largest MVNO with 99% network coverage in the UK. Better still, we're award winning. Recent wins include "Best Value Pay Monthly", "Best PAYG Network" and "High Street Retailer of the year" at the uSwitch Awards. We're all about the customer and their experience with our brand. So, if you are passionate about the customer, we could have some exciting opportunities for you.
Tesco Mobile is the UK’s largest MVNO with over 5 million customers. The business is a joint venture run by secondees from both shareholders – Tesco & Telefonica. As a secondee, existing Telefonica Rewards & Employment Terms remain – so a chance to be a part of an autonomous business unit but still part of the Telefonica family.
Reporting to the Head of Billing, Risk & Assurance, the role holder will be responsible for owning all aspects of Tesco Mobile Revenue Assurance, Reference Data and supporting Billing Regulatory Compliance.
* End-to-end Revenue Assurance including implementation of appropriate control points to ensure completeness and accuracy of billing and to minimise revenue leakage and cost inflation;
* Ownership of Tesco Mobile Reference Data in all Tesco Mobile and Telefonica systems;
* Ownership of all Reference Data and Deal build processes and working practices;
* Overseeing the delivery of all Tesco Mobile Reference Data and Deal build activity to support Tesco Mobile commercial and strategic activity;
* Meeting BSI for OFCOM accreditation on a regular basis and provide content for that meeting;
* Maintain processes and documentation for OFCOM accreditation;
* Identify root cause of any overcharging or undercharging issues identified through the OFCOM reporting process;
* Managing the resolution of charging incidents including working with Marketing and Ops to resolve issues and inform customers where necessary; and
* Involvement in TM on projects which may have a Reference Data, Revenue Assurance or OFCOM M&B Impact.
Experience and Skills Required:
* Ability to work with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders from across the business and third party suppliers
* Strategic thinker
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills – written and oral for people at all levels of the business
* Customer focussed
* A keen eye for detail with the ability to spot issues and a determined approach to resolution
* Previous Revenue Assurance experience
* Strong technical skills, good knowledge of Excel.
This role can be based in Slough, Leeds, or Bury.
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.