4 months ago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Thorntons is Britain’s leading premium chocolate manufacturer and retailer. For over 100 years we have been exciting and delighting our customers through our high quality, innovative products, our legendary customer service and our commitment to our people and communities.
We are proud to be recognised as one of Britain’s best loved brands and strive for people to love working for us as much as they love our products. We truly recognise that our people make us unique and they shape and develop the culture which drives our success.
* Lead and motivate your team to the highest standards, ensuring they deliver legendary customer experience consistently.
* Build our brand through daily artistic and creative demonstrations, show casing our products making the experience for your customers entertaining, enjoyable and fun.
* Pass the Love On to your customers by engaging in conversation to exceed their expectations.
* Recruit and build a high performing team that share the same ambition to make Thorntons ‘The Best Sweet Shop in Town’. Enables a high performance culture by driving the importance of consistent feedback through performance reviews, enabling the team members to take ownership for their personal development and career.
* Lead and develop the store team, through regular feedback and challenge through effective coaching to enable the team to be the best they can be.
* Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the vision and behaviours of Thorntons.
* Taking a proactive approach for your stores results, focusing on solutions and identifying any barriers to success.
* Focus on exceeding targets and achieving the best results through efficient control and compliance.
* Take responsibility by ensuring your store is delivering to the highest standards.
* Use all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store.
Who we are looking for:
You will be a passionate and talented retailer with a proven ability to build and develop teams to be the best they can be. You will be confident to make your own decisions whilst your ambition and drive enables you to see new opportunities to grow your business. Operational excellence will be second nature and you will take pride in your achievements and the success of your team and your store.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.