8 months ago
Retail Sales Professional
South Ruislip Showroom
£18,000 (basic salary with an achievable OTE)
- OTE: £40,000
Want to earn an industry leading salary? Look no further!
We are looking for over achievers to join us and you could be rewarded an outstanding uncapped commission when selling our fantastic products and services.
Our commission scheme has been designed to attract and retain the 'Best Sales People’. At Oak Furniture Land, we recognise and reward our sales colleagues, for exceeding targets and giving our guests the best showroom experience.
If you are talented, tenacious and a driven sales professional, always wanting to achieve more than this is a 'GREAT TIME TO JOIN’ Oak Furniture Land. You could earn £40000, and as it’s uncapped the earning potential is there to be seized.
YOU WILL BE
* Totally sales orientated, competitive, driven by over achieving on targets and being the best!
* An sales professional who has worked and excelled in a targeted sales environment
* Great at influencing and negotiation, having the ability to quickly build relationships and importantly a natural when it comes to closing the sale
* A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
* Confident approaching people, a great listener with a knack of drawing information out of anyone
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
* Huge commission - Realistic OTE £40000 including £18,000 basic salary
* Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
* 28 days holiday, Birthday day off, High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more including brilliant staff discount (after 6 months)
* Finally, the chance to work with great like-minded sales people, brilliant quality products for the UK’s leading hardwood furniture brand in the UK. Like our furniture we are truly unique!
HOURS OF WORK
Our store opens Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm (10:30 am - 11:00 am viewing only). You will be required to work every weekend and Bank Holidays as these are high footfall/sales days for us and great earning days for you.