5 months ago
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Retail Sales Executive to join our high performing Field Sales Team! Therefore, if you're a self-motivated go getter with retail and customer service experience or a graduate looking to get into a large organisation - this could be the role for you!
How you'll make a difference:
As a Retail Sales Executive you will be the face of Camelot for the National Lottery retailers within your designated territory. As a Camelot ambassador you will build positive relationships with our retailers and maximising the sales of the National Lottery and the return to Lottery funded good causes.
Why work at Camelot?
* We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
* Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
* National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
What you'll bring to the table:
* Previous field sales experience (ideal, but not necessary)
* You're always bringing new ideas to the table!
* Strong sales and commercial acumen
* You’re a people person and confident speaking to our retailers and can build great relationships!
* Experience of face to face selling – and you’re pretty good at it!
* Good with numbers and your able to analyse data and provide insight to our customers
* A full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across your territory
What we'll give you:
Our people are the key to our success so we look after them.
* Financial package of £25,000 per annum
* 26 days of holiday goodness
* Generous pension scheme.
* A nice shiny VW Passatt
* High end technology so you have the tools to succeed
* Loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events