about 1 year ago
GBR - London - LCAShift pattern between 4.30am – 22.30pm, shift rota 4 on 4 off
* Are you looking at building your career with the world’s leading foreign exchange specialist?
* Do you have excellent Customer Service and Sales skills?
* Are you able to work well independently?
* If so, we want to hear from you!
Travelex is the world’s largest foreign exchange specialist, with over 700 branded retail branches, across airports and tourist locations in over 30 countries. As a business we sell banknotes and other foreign exchange and travel related products and services to individuals travelling for business and leisure purposes.
The Sales Consultant/ Foreign Exchange Consultant is the driving force of the business, you will be dealing face to face with your customers, assisting them to buy and sell foreign exchange at London City Airport. You’ll promote our range of financial and travel products, such as Cash Passport, travel insurance and phone cards. It’s not all behind the counter: this varied role also includes providing banking for our corporate customers within the Store area. So we are looking for individuals who relish the challenge of working efficiently under pressure during busy spells.
It will involve the following:
* Handle foreign exchange transactions for customers and deliver excellent customer service
* Maximize store revenue by up-selling and cross-selling and meeting sales targets
* Perform cash handling accurately
* Adhering to operational and compliance regulations
* Working on shift patterns usually 4 on 4 off and you will have a certain degree of flexibility to meet our business needs.
To Be Successful for this role, you will need:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ensure that you can travel to and from the Store for the specified shift times before applying
* GCSE - maths grade C or above & good Numeracy skills (you will need to pass a numeracy test)
* Be self-motivated and energetic
* Ability to work autonomously and independently , as well as the ability to work in isolation with very little team interaction
* Be able to provide a checkable student/work history, plus clear credit and criminal record checks.
In return we will offer you:
* Salary £ 8.05 per hour
* Comprehensive training on Foreign Exchange operation
* Career development within a global company
* Up to 22 Days Holiday (pro rata),
* Employee Assistance Programme
Travelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.