6 months ago
GBR - Crawley - Gatwick SouthThis is a uniquely challenging, exciting and varied role with a mixture of customer service and administration joining our supportive, fun team in this rewarding, fast paced role you will deliver exceptional service and maximize productivity whilst reconciling and processing cash for our customers at Gatwick Airport. You and your team will keep things running smoothly, working to achieve accuracy as well as meet tight deadlines. This varied role will also give you the opportunity to experience the vibrant airport environment as you make your way through the terminals to collect the daily banking’s.
You must be flexible to work a shift pattern of 4 days on / 4 days off with 2 cover days per month, on a 37.5 hour contract. Hours of work are 7am to 5pm.
To succeed as a Cash Processing Assistant, you must be:
* Able to complete detailed work accurately and at a fast, efficient pace
* Be a team Player
* Able to work well under pressure
* Able to clearly follow audit, compliance and security procedures
* Presentable and “dressed for success”
Knowledge and Skills
We are looking for candidates who have:
* Excellent customer service experience
* Experience in working with foreign currencies
* Good communication skills at all levels
* Demonstrated cash handling experience
* Be accurate with a keen eye for detail, flexible and reliable.
* IT skills and able to use Microsoft applications
* Good numerical abilities
* Good attention to detail
* Flexibility in working shifts
We will support your skills with comprehensive training, ongoing career coaching and further qualifications, and we will help you progress your journey with opportunities to move up to a Team Manager position.
Successful candidates must be able to provide a 5-year checkable history, plus pass credit and criminal record checks. Please ensure that you can travel to and from the airport for the specified shift times
Travelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.