3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail Sales Advisor to join this company based in Billingham.
They run a multitude of online retail websites servicing the home improvement marketplace, servicing retail customers throughout the entire UK and Ireland.
You'll be joining a fast paced, dynamically evolving company which has experienced year on year growth for the last 11 years. Beginning at the front of house, you will be dealing with all incoming sales enquiries via phone and email. Full product training will be given, & the role offers unrivalled opportunity for the right person to progress within the group.
They want people with a great positive attitude and a natural flair for sales driven roles. If you have what it takes to make their customers feel special and a great eye for detail this could be the right role for you.
As a Retail Sales Advisor, your main priority will be to make sure that their customers have a great buying experience. You will be at the spearhead of all dealings with the company, enhancing their sales team.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Listen to customers and manage any sales requests they may have showing warmth and genuine interest, clearly understanding their issues and concerns and handling these in a speedy and efficient manner.
- Following up all sales enquiries and call back requests in a prompt and efficient manner. You will be working on pre- qualified leads and enquiries, turning interest in their products into orders.
- You will be acting as the primary intermediary between the Company and its Clients. The role requires the ability to succinctly and clearly speak with clients, understanding their needs and requirements and translating these to the company's products and services.
- Maintaining accurate records of all communications with the customers within our bespoke management system.
An ideal Retail Sales Advisor will have the following:
- The drive and desire to develop and shape the role into his or her own.
- The ambition to convert leads into sales, and a desire to progress within the company.
- You'll relish talking to and liaising with customers.
- You will have the get up and go to enjoy speaking and developing relationships with a wide variety of customers throughout the UK.
- receive a basic salary of £17,500 per annum, plus uncapped commission with serious potential.
- NO Cold Calling!
- You'll be working with pre-filtered leads, assisting the customer to find the exact product for their needs.
- Clear paths of progression in a rapidly growing company
Working from their head office, emails, phones and a CRM will be your tools of choice through which to assist customers.
Working Hours (38 hours / Week)
Monday - Thursday (Rota Pattern) 9-5, 10.30-6.30, 12-8
Friday 9am-2pm or 9-5pm
Saturday 10am-1pm (1 in 3)
Holidays 20 days + Bank Holidays (28 days total)
3 months ago
only 10 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close