23 days ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Retail Operations team.
As a member of Retail Sales Team within the Customer Service Group, you’ll create, support, coach and motivate Retail Store Advisors to showcase our full range of products and services to potential new and existing customers at a Sky Retail Store, typically in a shopping centre.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an Operational Support Leader, you will support the retail store teams to showcase our ground breaking products and services to potential new and existing customers. We rely on you to build and inspire teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience and create fans of Sky.
– Reporting to a Regional Manager you will be responsible for supporting Advisors and your Team Leader colleagues across the country to deliver outstanding service to our customers
– Supporting through effective coaching and development conversations with our Sales Advisors you will be hands on and proactive in driving improvements in sales performance
– You will work directly with the Retail Leadership Team to help our front line embrace and embed operational change and initiatives
– Effectively communicate key business messages across the retail estate and influence through a passion for our brand and customers
– You will have strong knowledge of our product portfolio and the ability showcase that extensive knowledge to all stakeholders
– Collate and communicate customer insight to the wider Retail Leadership Team, through your expertise, you will make recommendations to improve interactions with our customers
– Driving operational change and opportunities to better serve our customers – you will be responsible for collating and communicating feedback to senior stakeholders
– Directly supporting new tenured Sales Advisors to help embed knowledge of sales and system processes. You will be an advocate of Sky and an ambassador to our people
– Travel between multiple sites within a region will be required. You will need to be flexible to provide operational support where required day to day
– Excellent communication skills, listening and questioning
– A passion for developing people through effective coaching
– A passion for customer excellence and the ability to showcase outstanding service
– Attention to detail and the ability to read and interpret data
– Influencing others to deliver against sales targets and customer metrics
– Time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritise
– Ability to embrace and embed change through new ways of working
– Resilient and agile in a fast-paced working environment
– Ambitious and motivated to achieve more by believing we can always be better
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about