5 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Promotions Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive plus Benefits
The purpose of this role is to manage bespoke retail marketing projects and opportunities (including promotional overlays and bespoke store openings) working closely with internal teams to provide innovative marketing solutions to drive and maximise sales.
* Ensure efficient and timely delivery of all bespoke retail marketing projects from start to completion ensuring a multichannel approach is adopted to all activity
* Ensure all Brand Guidelines are adhered to and implemented correctly
* Effective communication between departments and stores in a positive tone
* Build and manage a successful working relationship with internal teams and key stakeholders to deliver on in-store displays, POS requirements, marketing experience and activity and other ATL branding requirements to help drive sales
* Competent project manager
* Acute attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Strong team player
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* People management experience
* PC literate with excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
* Full understanding of print processes
* Commercial awareness
* Experience of agency management an advantage
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…