The successful Retail Development Executive - Travel Sector will be working to engage multiple stakeholders internally and externally to build a pipeline of third party retailers for my client.
The other large responsibility will be to contribute to the 5 year strategy for commercialisation of the organisation.
My client, based in the City of London, brings together travel providers in the UK to provide them with support and services, driving a better quality of service for customers.
As globalisation continues, my client are moving to modernise in a big way. This includes a focus on supporting internet retailers and international partnerships with emerging economies.
The main responsibilities of the Retail Development Executive - Travel Sector falls into two parts:
1 - 70% - Relationship Management.
Goal - Build crucial pipeline, driving to close within 18 months.
- Respond to Inquiries.
- Qualify leads.
- Map and engage appropriate potential partners.
- Stakeholders management.
- Commercial negotiation.
- Create materials and present to board level.
2 - 30% - Strategy Creation.
Goal - Assist team to create 5 Year Strategy.
- Intelligence gathering.
- Out bound strategy.
- Strategic targeting of partners.
The successful Retail Development Executive - Travel Sector will possess the following qualities:
- Commercial/Sales/Business Development background.
- Confidence to present to board level.
- Curiosity to get involved with businesses/strategies and see them through.
- Passion for travel/internet/retailing.
- Demonstrate accountability.
- Problem Solving/Strategic thinking.
The successful candidate will receive:
- £30,000-£35,000 basic salary.
Pension Scheme - OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION
Severely discounted travel and railcard
Long Service award