6 months ago
Retail Complaints Advisor - Full Time - Bootle
Retail Complaints Advisor - Full Time - Bootle
North West England
Grow with a company that puts customers first
At Santander we put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and ensuring we do the right thing for our customers when they make a complaint is extremely important to us.
As a Retail Complaints Investigator you will be responsible for resolving complaints received from our customers via the telephone.
If you share our passion for service and quality and want to play a role in shaping one of the world’s largest banks, we want to hear from you.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Complaints Investigator your main responsibilities will be
* Deliver exceptional customer service and driven to do the right thing for our customers and tenacious in putting things right when gone wrong
* Works efficiently and accurately through the investigation of complaints
* Natural rapport builders and able to engage in a way that make our customers feel valued
* Able to follow a common sense approach when resolving complaints and share best practice with our people
* Adhering to regulatory and legislative guidelines whilst embracing our complaint handling principles
Minimum skills and experience required
* Experience of working within a customer services role either within an inbound or outbound environment
* First Class product knowledge and understanding of internal processes and procedures
* Working knowledge of our customer portals
* Desirable experience of complaint handling however not essential
* Excellent communication skills in a written and spoken capacity
Salary £18,882 + On Target Earnings
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover.
* Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes -be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be working in our Bootle office, easily accessible from major motorways, Liverpool city centre and a short walk Aintree train station. With free onsite parking, restaurant, coffee shops and branch, there’s something for everyone.
Why take on a new role with us?
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here