7 months ago
Retail Assistant Manager
Retail Assistant Manager – Shaftesbury Avenue
Our store located on Shaftesbury Avenue in Central London has a vacancy for an Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager. In the role you will be responsible for inspiring, motivating and coaching the team as well as creating a fantastic customer offering through a great looking store environment.
The Nisbets Store is a busy, vibrant environment where we offer our customers more than a transactional retail service. We spend time with our customers to understand exactly what they are looking for and guide them to help them make the right product choices.
The primary duties of the role will include-
* Being responsible for hitting challenging sales and profitability targets
* Delivering world class customer service
* Maintaining a high level of stock availability and excellent merchandising standards throughout the store
* Maintaining a consistently high level of communication with your store manager, including monthly trade reports, weekly workload plans and daily updates
* Managing the cash handling policy including cash reconciliation and banking procedures
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
* Previous experience from within a retail management role
* The ability to build rapport with customers and ensure they return to buy from us again
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Enthusiasm, drive and excellent customer service skills
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier providing the best quality products at a great price with next day delivery. Established as a small family business in 1984 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique.
We employ a great team of more than 2,200 people around the World to help make it all possible and we believe that it is an exciting time to join Nisbets. With our values at the heart of everything that we do we are a diverse and fast – moving business with ambitious plans for growth
What we offer you
* All of our colleagues are enrolled in to a pension scheme, you pay in and we will too
* For peace of mind we provide Life Assurance to cover three times your basic salary
* We reward our people with a bonus of up to £200 or 4 days of annual leave for their attendance
* Need a few more days leave? We have a holiday buying scheme offering you the chance to purchase up to 5 days
* With our Profit Share Scheme a proportion of the company’s profits are shared amongst our colleagues annually as recognition for all of your hard work
* We offer excellent discounts across all of our products – and there are lots to choose from!
* You’ll receive 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays