3 months ago
Retail Assistant - Full Time - Shaftesbury Avenue
Full Time Retail Assistant – Shaftesbury Avenue
Location: Shaftesbury Avenue, London
Working Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days Monday – Saturday
We are looking for a Retail Assistant to join our established store in Shaftesbury Avenue on a full time basis. As a Retail Assistant you will be selling a range of excellent catering products to meet customers’ need and are looking for individuals who will share our passion for our products.
The main focus of your role will be to provide excellent customer service and to assist customers with anything they may need. The role would suit an individual with previous retail experience who enjoys providing high quality customer service. We want a trip to our store to be memorable so you will be friendly, outgoing and helpful in order to give a great impression of our business.
As a Retail Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
* Advising customers on products and assisting with general queries
* Serving customers at the tills in a polite and professional manner
* Replenishing stock and ensuring the store looks clean, tidy and professional
* Handling cash/ card transactions
* Showing warmth, personality and enthusiasm for the products
* Continuing to develop on product knowledge and any promotions or offers
* Processing sales, exchanges and returns efficiently and accurately
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
* Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment
* Experience of using Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* A Catering ground or an interest in cooking would be an advantage but is not essential
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier providing the best quality products at a great price with next day delivery. Established as a small family business in 1984 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique.
We employ a great team of more than 2,200 people around the World to help make it all possible and we believe that it is an exciting time to join Nisbets. With our values at the heart of everything that we do we are a diverse and fast – moving business with ambitious plans for growth
What we offer you
* All of our colleagues are enrolled in to a pension scheme, you pay in and we will too
* For peace of mind we provide Life Assurance to cover three times your basic salary
* We reward our people with a bonus of up to £200 or 4 days of annual leave for their attendance
* Need a few more days leave? We have a holiday buying scheme offering you the chance to purchase up to 5 days
* With our Profit Share Scheme a proportion of the company’s profits are shared amongst our colleagues annually as recognition for all of your hard work
* We offer excellent discounts across all of our products – and there are lots to choose from!
* You’ll receive 20(25)days of annual leave plus bank holidays