Retail/Merchandise Assistant required in Uppingham, Rutland
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 circa.
Hours of Work: 42.5 hour week including weekends.
As a Retail Assistant you will be the first point of contact for customers wanting branded items including clothing etc relating to a well known motor cycle brand.
The role itself:
• Raise and maintain product orders
• Ensure product allocations are prepared and uploaded accurately within the required timeframe.
• Compile campaign data for the Merchandise team.
• Working as part of the team to maintain stock levels in line with targets whilst protecting our best volume product to ensure great customer experience and availability.
• Complete weekly merchandising reports in a thorough and timely manner.
• Identify and understand issues relating to old stock and agree an action plan with the Merchandiser to reduce stock levels.
• Welcome customers into the shop and provide a warm and helpful service.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to take on a unique role within a lovely team.