9 days ago
O2 & Telefonica:
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Your role as a Full time/Part time Advisor is to be a high performing, self -motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like. And working as part of a team to deliver store targets.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You can play your part in this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Being passionate about O2s products, services and brand and understanding what we offer as a business
* Becoming an expert in all things O2
* Working to and following our LEAP framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised experience in store
* Delivering store targets – Building a rapport with every customer to create personalised recommendations that can enhance their digital lives and share our Why O2 message
* Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how you can contribute to O2’s success
* Using in store systems and working compliantly and adhering to O2 policies and processes
* Taking ownership for your own development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers, colleagues and O2 Campus
* Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
* Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
* Peer to peer coaching to really share best practice to help others
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
* Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2
* The ability to build trusting relationships
* Someone who is excited by working to targets, deadlines and achieving great results
* Someone with an outgoing personality who gets enjoyment from being part of a dynamic team
* Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles and keen to improve that knowledge
* Somebody who has the ability to adapt easily to change positively
What we will give you:
* £9.13 per hour
* Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn up to £10.27 per hour
* Travel allowance £1,350 pro rata
* 23 holiday allowance (increasing after successful probationary period)
* Fantastic induction programme
* Learning and Development support
* Flexible benefits to suit you
Hours: 38hrs (Full flexibility required)